Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Good or Worst?

I have good news and a bad news. Of course we have to start with the bad part right? The bad news is that there’s a possibility that Erap can be our President again for the second time and what even worse is that Edu can be his Vice. And if that’s the case it’s not a bad idea to include Bong Revilla, Lito Lapid, Rey Langit and Jinggoy Estrada as members of the Senate. Hmmmnnnn and while we’re at it why not put Kuya Germs as Chief Justice of the Supreme Court and Mother Lily as the Chief of Staff.


I don’t have anything against Showbiz people who wants to do politics, but I’m not sure about actors who want to enter politics just because they are charismatic or famous. I’m not saying that those people in my list are not capable of performing the job of the position that they want to be in but I’m not saying that they can do it either. I’m scared about our country..


Lets go now to the good part…. Do I even have to point it out? Parvati Shallow is still in Survivor: Heroes Vs. Villains. C'mon Parvati! Give them the HARD ON that they deserve.

1 comment: