Thursday, April 15, 2010

Top 10 Most Annoying Things about FACEBOOK.

I heard someone say that she can't live without the internet, FACEBOOK in particular, Well i can' blame her because as we know, Facebook is very helpful in maintaining our contacts with our friends, and meeting a lot of new friends not to mention very entertaining. But like a lot of things, there's a downside to it. I made a list of things about FACEBOOK that i found very annoying:

10 LOL - i first saw this thing in yahoo chat, laughing out loud? are you sure that you are laughing out loud while surfing the net? a smirk or a simple smile maybe but LAUGHING OUT LOUD? I dont think so.

09 People always clicking the LIKE icon whenever you make a comment - i understand if you really like what your friend is saying but what if you hate it? Why is it that there's no DONT LIKE icon there? I mean, this is not fair, who designed facebook anyway?

08 Game Updates - Who wants to know that Concordia "earned the Fishville Farmer Bronze Trophy in Fishville for selling 365 total fish" I dont wanna know. My kapitbahay Ate Precy sold more than that in actual life and did'nt get any medals or even a single Ribbon. WOW! Something is terribly wrong here.

07 People Commenting in the Wrong Thread - There are people who are just plain stupid. There's this instance when I posted something; I think it's about IPad and one of my friends out of nowhere blurted out that "Again, SURVIVOR HEROES won both challenges.... bye bye COACH!!!" I mean yes I'm a big fan of Survivor but man don't you know how to make a new comment in my WALL?

06 Changing of Status Everyday - Are you kidding me? Yesterday you're Single and now everyone is congratulating you because you're suddenly Engaged. How about tomorrow? Let me guess, It's Complicated? I want to run to the nearest highway and be run over by a truck.

05 Stupid Pillow - Is this even true? I was hit by a Green Turtle Pillow? It's been a while since the last time i saw those annoying things but man, It's just plain stupid.

04 Mode Stuff - Work Mode, Emo Mode, Sleep Mode, Internet Mode, FB Mode. WTF! You know what mode I am right now? It's I-want-to-Kill someone Mode.

03 Cute Girls in Private Profile - This, I find very disappointing, I mean, it's not that i want to see their Basic Information or know what are their likes and dislikes are, It's just that who knows, there might be some sexy pictures there somewhere.

02 People doing the weird peace sign - aarrgh! Do you really have to make a peace sign everytime you pose for a shot? Is that a concious effort or a voluntary reaction that whenever you see someone pointing a camera at you, your hands and fingers will have a life of their own and make the peace sign in front of your face. This is CRAZY. So the next time you do this, please be wary because if i 'll have the chance, i will stab you with my blunt pencil.

01 Duck Face - If there's something more annoying than doing the peace sign during a photoshoot then it's definitely the act of doing the duckface. It's actually when you're trying to make youre lips poutier than normal as if you can imitate Angelina Jolie but instead you're making yourself look like a retard. If you dont know how stupid someone doing the DUCKFACE is, then you definitely need to click here to see what I'm talking about.

2 comments: